Maple Lake Recovery Centers provide chemical assessments for teens who may be involved at any stage of drug and alcohol use.
We start with a brief phone screen with either concerned parents, friends, court personnel, or social services, employers, church contacts, community support programs, or insurance company representatives and make sure we identify your specific needs. We may recommend a more comprehensive chemical assessment or, as part of a large community of dedicated service providers, refer you to an agency which can help with your specific needs.
Please fax your Rule 25 to our admissions coordinator at (320) 963-6279.
Can You Answer “Yes” To Any Of The Following?
Though not definitive, the following items are cited as typical warning signs associated with possible adolescent alcohol and drug abuse cited by George Ross, PhD, a leading expert on adolescent chemical assessments for drug and alcohol abuse. (reprinted with permission)
- Has your child become secretive?
- Has your child changed friend groups?
- Has your child become rebellious and defiant?
- Does your child avoid contact with parents upon arrival at home?
- Have you ever found suspicious items?
- Have you ever noticed your child’s eyes?
- Does your child have persistent and chronic colds or respiratory congestion?
- Do you and your partner frequently disagree or argue about your child’s behavior?
- Have you ever tried to cover up or make excuses for your child’s behavior instead of discussing the situation with your friends, relatives, or school personnel?