We’re always looking for dedicated and passionate staff who want to help change lives and contribute to the mission of our programs at Maple Lake Recovery Centers.
We accept resumes and applications ongoing for possible employment with us from qualified individuals with passion and a strong work ethic willing to contribute their talents toward the success of our clients. Please review the opportunities listed below. If interested, please fax a resume Attn: Human Resources to (320) 963-6278 and fill out our online application.
Current Open Positions
Primary Counselor Position (Full-Time, Day)
Position located in Maple Lake office, hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Requirements include:
- LADC, LADC Temp, Dually Licensed, LPC or Licensed Social Worker.
Chemical Dependency Technicians (Weekend/Evening)
Position includes weekend evening shifts, 3-11 p.m. every other weekend. Possibility of additional hours during the week.
Chemical Dependency Technicians (Overnight)
Position includes 2-3 overnight shifts per week. Requirements include:
- kitchen and/or meal prep experience, or the ability to learn.
Benefits For Salaried Employees
As part of Maple Lake Recovery Centers you’ll receive great benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus for Primary Counselor
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Events
- *eligibility based on meeting individual benefit criteria.
Resumes Accepted Ongoing For:
We’re typically hiring talent for the following positions:
- Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors (LADCs);
- LADC Interns;
- Mental Health Practitioners or Professionals (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC);
- Chemical Dependency Technicians (weekend/evening); and,
- Overnight Chemical Dependency Technicians (w/kitchen and/or meal prep experience, or ability to learn).
Have questions? Please fill out the form below.
Maple Lake Recovery Centers have funded academic scholarships through local universities supporting the professional training of addiction treatment clinicians and professionals. We offer clinical internships for LADC and dual LPCC candidates.